Wireless Power Transfer
Researcher: Chan Anyapo and Pattana Intani
 K. Saito, C. Anyapo, P. Kamjitjam and T. Noguchi: “Development of an Electric Wheelchair System Using PEM Fuel Cell”, Journal of Asian Electric Vehicles, Vol. 7, No. 1, pp.1185-1190, 2009.
 Varachitchai, N., Anyapo, C., Mitsantisuk, C., Shadow and Mirror Mode Bilateral Control for a Tele-Operated Robot System, (2017) International Review of Automatic Control (IREACO), 10 (3), pp. 267- 273.
 Anyapo, C., N. Teerakawanich and C. Mitsantisuk. Development of Multi-coiled
Dynamic Wireless Power Transfer for Electric Vehicle. International Review of Electrical
Engineering (IREE), Vol 17, No 2 (2022), pp.185-195.
- C. Anyapo and P. Intani, “Wireless Power Transfer for Autonomous Underwater Vehicle,” 2020 IEEE PELS Workshop on Emerging Technologies: Wireless Power Transfer (WoW), Seoul, Korea (South), 2020, pp. 246-249, doi: 10.1109/WoW47795.2020.9291324.
2. C. Anyapo and P. Intani ,“ Development of Long Rail Dynamic Wireless Power Transfer for High-Speed Train” The 16th International Conference on Electrical Engineering,Electronics, Computer, Telecommunications and Information Technology or ECTI-CON 2019. July 10-13, 2019, Pattaya, Thailand,2019, pp.582-585.
3. C. Anyapo, “Development of Long Rail Dynamic Wireless Power Transfer for Battery-Free Mobile Robot,” 2019 10th International Conference on Power Electronics and ECCE Asia (ICPE 2019 – ECCE Asia), Busan, Korea (South), 2019, pp. 1-6.
4. C. Anyapo, N. Teerakawanich, C. Mitsantisuk and K. Ohishi, “Development of Wireless Power Transfer with Primary-Side Current Mode Control Capability Using Virtual-Current Source Resonant Inverter,” IECON 2018 – 44th Annual Conference of the IEEE Industrial Electronics Society, D.C., DC, USA, 2018, pp. 4805-4809.
5. C. Anyapo, N. Teerakawanich, C. Mitsantisuk and K. Ohishi, “Experimental Verification of Coupling Effect and Power Transfer Capability of Dynamic Wireless Power Transfer,” 2018 International Power Electronics Conference (IPEC-Niigata 2018 -ECCE Asia), Niigata, 2018, pp. 3332-3337.
6. C. Anyapo, N. Teerakawanich and C. Mitsantisuk ,“Development of multi-coils full-bridge resonant inverter for dynamic wireless power transfer” The 14th International Conference on Electrical Engineering,Electronics, Computer, Telecommunications and Information Technology or ECTI-CON 2017. June 27-30, 2017, Phuket, Thailand,2017, pp.588-591.
7. C. Anyapo, N. Teerakawanich and C. Mitsantisuk , “Phase-shift phaselock loop (PLL) control for wireless power transmission system using primary-side information”, in Proc. of the 2017 International Electrical Engineering Congress, iEECON2017, 8-10 March, Pattaya,Thailand,2017,pp.815-818.
8. C. Anyapo, K. Saito and T. Noguchi：“Full-Bridge Chopper for Driving Two DC Motors with Reduced Counts of Switching Devices”， Proceedings of Niigata Branch of IEEJ，IEEE-13，pp.143，2008．
9. C. Anyapo, K. Saito and T. Noguchi：“Four-Quadrant Operation of Two DC Motors with Three-Leg Full-Bridge Chopper Incorporated Voltage Boost Function”, The 2009 Annual Meeting I.E.E. Japan, pp.42-43, 2009．
10. C. Anyapo, T. Noguchi and K. Saito：“Four-Quadrant Chopper for Two DC Motor Drives of Electric Wheelchair”, Technical Meeting on Semiconductor Power Converter and Linear Drives, IEE Japan, pp.55-60, 2009．
11. C. Anyapo, K. Saito, T. Noguchi：“Design and Implementation of New DC Motor Drive Circuit for Electric Wheelchair Using PEM Fuel Cell”, International Symposium on Engineering, Energy and Environment (ISEEE2009), pp.468-473, 2009．